Timber Rock Village Lodge
At the center of Timber Rock Village, you will find The Lodge — a place for guests that provides a comfortable and inviting blend of personal and shared spaces. This was the original structure on the property when it was purchased, and it provided inspiration for the name of The Village.
As we move forward with our vision to create a one-of-a-kind Deep Creek Lake vacation experience, we have made enhancements to The Lodge. We want it to be a central spot where guests can start their day with a hot cup of coffee, meet with our concierge to plan their itinerary, or end the day with a glass of wine by the outdoor fire pit.
Lodge amenities and services that are available for late spring/early summer 2024:
- Our on-site concierge will be on-site to answer any questions you have about The Village, help you choose Deep Creek Lake activities, or provide restaurant suggestions.
- Stop by for coffee or tea in the morning.
- Multiple fire pits are available to keep you cozy throughout your stay. The slate patio has Solo wood-burning fire pits as well as a circular gas fire pit. On the deck, there is a comfy sitting area with a linear gas fire pit.
- The deck offers additional bar seating overlooking the patio and there are also pub tables in The Lodge great room.
- Friday evenings, visit The Lodge for happy hour with friends and family.
- Timber Rock Village guests have the option to rent The Lodge for an additional fee to host their own get together.
As you drive through the big timber gate at the entrance of The Village, you are greeted by The Lodge. It was originally designed as a residence and is one of the largest circumference log homes in the world. Built by Log Lofts, it is truly a one-of-a-kind Deep Creek Lake home. The structure includes logs that measure up to thirty-two inches across. Each one is hand-peeled and cut to fit perfectly together. They are not milled so each one is unique and maintains its natural character.
Finished in a modern Lake Tahoe design, highlights of The Lodge include:
- A gourmet kitchen with professional grade appliances
- Granite counters and a marble tile backsplash
- Blown glass pendant lights
- Custom metal stairs with Oak plank treads and Hickory live edge handrails
- A real stone wood burning fireplace with a custom log mantle
- Twelve-foot log walls on the first floor and twenty-five-foot vaulted ceilings over the great room
We invite you to join us at The Lodge during your next Timber Rock Village vacation! As Phase 1 nears completion, we expect to welcome guests to The Lodge in late spring 2024.